If dogs wrote letters to GOD
Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever,
smell one another?
When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is
it the same old story?
Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar,
the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit,
but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a
cougar riding around? We dogs love a nice ride! Would
it be so hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the
If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human
hears him, is he still a bad dog?
We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals,
whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy
fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
When we get to the Pearly Gates, do we have to shake hands to get
Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to
Let me give you a list of just some of the things I
must remember to be a good dog:
- I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they
throw it up.
- I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just
because I like the way they smell.
- I will not munch on "leftovers" in the kitty litter box;
although they are tasty, they are not food.
- The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
- The sofa is not a face towel; neither are Mom and Dad's laps.
- The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
- My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
- I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's
driver's license and registration.
- I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the
- Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is not an acceptable way
of saying 'hello.'
- I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under
the coffee table.
- I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the
- I will not throw up in the car.
- I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt
across the carpet.
- I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my
crotch when company is over.
- The cat is not a squeaky toy; so when I play with him and he
makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.
May I have my testicles back?