about being a guy:
(Very manly indeed)
1. Your butt
is never a factor in a job interview.
3. Your last name stays put.
4. The garage is all yours.
5. Wedding plans take care of themselves.
7. Car mechanics tell you the truth.
8. You don't give a darn if someone notices your new haircut.
10. Same work...more pay.
11. Wrinkles-add character.
13. Wedding Dress $2000; Tux rental $100.
14. If you retain water, it's in a canteen.
15. People never glance at your chest when you're talking to them.
16. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
18. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds.
19. A five-day vacation requires only 1 suitcase.
20. You can
open all your own jars.
21. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
22. Your underwear is $10 for a three-pack.
23. If you are 34 and single, nobody notices.
24. You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger's seat.
25. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
26. You can
quietly watch a game with your buddy for hours without ever thinking "He must
be mad at me".
28. If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might
become lifelong friends.
29. You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
30. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
31. You are unable to see wrinkles in clothes.
32. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
33. Your belly usually hides your big hips.
34. One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
35. You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.
36. Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 24 relatives, on December 24th,
in 24 minutes.
37. One mood, ALL the darn time!
These manly thoughts have been presented by my friend Ray. Please visit Rays
music site. Ray actually sings the songs himself. Thanks for the
manly thoughts I censored them a little for family viewing. :))